Guiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cook's Assistant

Go down

Cook's Assistant Empty Cook's Assistant

Post  Purex Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:02 am

Skill Requirments: Nothing
Items Required: Pot, Bucket, Super Large Egg, Grain (all obtained during the quest)

Start the quest by talking to the cook in the lumbridge castle kitchen, he will tell you that he is missing some ingredients for the cake that he has to make for the duke's birthday.
Cook's Assistant 2d2b3

First of all go down into the basement and collect the bucket, then go up back into the kitchen and take the pot that's on the table.
Cook's Assistant 2d2cc
Cook's Assistant 2d2d5

Go to farmer fred's house and walk/run north-west of his house until you come to a field of wheat, collect some and go north to the windmill. Talk to milly and ask about the super fine flour she'll talk and then you can make super fine flour. Climb all the way to the top, put the grain in the hopper, operate the hopper controls, go down the ladder all the way to the bottom and take the flour from the mill.
Cook's Assistant 2d2e0

Now you get out of the mill and run east, past farmer fred's house, into lumbridge until you see a bridge that should be here go to the other side of the bridge and run to the cows. Talk to Gilly and ask about the top quality milk she'll tell you to go to her prized cow. Go to the prized dairy cow and milk it you should get top quality milk.
Cook's Assistant 2d2a4

When your done your invetory should look like this.
Cook's Assistant 2d2a2

Now get out of the cow place and run north to the chicken farm, open the gate if it's closed and pick up a super large egg that should be lying around.
Cook's Assistant 2d2ac

Now go back to the cook with the items and he will very happy and will give you 500gp and 20 sardines.

Cook's Assistant 2d29b
Purex
Purex
Admin

https://ehhh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum